On none other than the day of love itself, valentines day, the lovely Debbie Hill. I find her blog particularly delightful it's filled with just the right mix of adventures, cookery, craft and art.
"The aim of the award is to give recognition to exceptional up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more readership, and spread the word about them"
Upon accepting the Liebster Blog Award, you must abide by a few simple rules:
1. Show thanks to the blogger who nominated you for the award by acknowledging them and linking back to them
2. Reveal which 5 blogs you would like to nominate for the award and let them know by posting a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people on the internet - other artists and writers
5. And best of all - have fun and spread the karma
So here are my nominations for the award...
Laura Donald (Dropstitch) - crafter extraordinaire who avidly documents her fantastic charity shop finds, she also makes the most wonderful craft kits
Katie Briggs - one of my dearest friends has moved to the other side of the world! New Zealand! I miss her greatly but I love reading her blog which she updates with adventures, top tips if you are thinking of travelling and sketches she's making along the way.
Hermione Rose - I met Hermione on my undergrad degree she is lovely! Her work is also lovely lots of beautiful drawings and crafts inspired by her surroundings down in the wonderful cornwall
Fabrications - I did an internship with fabrications right after finishing my masters - Barley is simply wonderful and her blog is too! If your ever in London Fabrications is a must visit shop/gallery/studio!
Zenobie (Queen of Carrot Flowers) - I recently discovered Zenobie's blog and I'm always delighted with each update. Handmade crafts, cookery, gardening and wonderful discoveries all photographed beautifully.
I hope you enjoy my recommended blogs as much as I do!